Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can i access my email address, i have no idea, web

Customer Question
How can i access...

How can i access my email address***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

This webpage was designed for my business, lovemyskinLL.com , the email is***@******.***. i asked tech, who designed my page, how do i access the email , she said idk.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/13/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

windows
no just need explaination
hello?

I am still here.

do you have an answer, I am not paying for secure remote assistance.

Do you want to use a web browser to access your email? Or do you want to use an email program?

I suggest you use an email program so that the settings will be SAVED and all you have to do is send and receive emails without having to enter your password ***** time.

web browser is what i use at this time, i do not know what ou mean y an email program
I am not concerned about saving email passwords, i travel for business, i can be any computer at any location. i am not locked down to 1 computer all the time

Ok I understand. But there are 2 ways to access your email account. First is by using a web browser like what you are already doing. Second is by using an email program.

If you want to access your email on the web, it is called a webmail. Here is the link to access your email:

https://lovemyskinll.com:2096/

All you have to do is put :2096 in addition to your website address to access the webmail.

On that page, you enter your FULL email address, and then your password ***** you shall be able to access your email. When prompted as to what email tool to use after the login, you can select ANY of the tools provided on the screen by your email provider.

I hope that helped.
Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Jess

ok i tried that, it lists 100 site to go on? i don't understand
i have never logged in here ever, no password, no password ***** option, now what?

Unfortunately, I am not seeing what you are seeing. Were you able to login to your email account?

Do you know the password ***** your email account?

when i put that link in the brouser it takes me no where

I will make the link clickable. Please just click on the link below:

https://lovemyskinll.com:2096/

It should take you to the Webmail login page.

i did that, no password, never used before, no password ***** option, now what?

You cannot reset a password ***** your email account since the email service is through cPanel (As you can see in the webmail). The reset option is only available in cPanel so you need to access your cPanel account, and the ASSIGN a new password ***** your email account.

Do you know the login credential or information for cPanel?

no never been on cpanel, how do i do that
how will i goto this web address thru the brouser if i at another location

You need to contact the website developer who worked on your website since he has that cPanel access. I also suggest that, if you are paying him for the web hosting of your website, you are granted access (he should give you the cPanel login) to cPanel. But if your website is hosted along with the other websites created by this website developer, he cannot give you cPanel access.

In any case, just ask the website developer for the login information of your email address.

Regarding your second question, anywhere you are, with internet connection, you just have to open a web browser, and then go to the link or URL below:

https://lovemyskinll.com:2096/

Then you shall be able to login and access your emails.

I hope that helped.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Jess

i already asked them, they said they dont know so thats why im here
and putting the info in web browser lead me no where

Did he give you the password ***** your email account but you just lost or forgot it?

It is impossible that the website developer did not know cPanel access since they need to put your website files there via cPanel.

Did you get the login page of the webmail?

no, never, horrible mess, horrible busines

Can you call them and ask for the password ***** your email? They should be the one to help you regarding the password ***** your email since you are paying them for your website and email and they are the one who has access to cPanel.

I am building websites to clients too and I provide all these services to them since I am the one managing their website and email accounts on the web server.

Please try to contact your website developer and ask for the password ***** your email account.

as i said i already did that. They do not know, is what they told me.

Then you have to ask them to create a new password ***** you.

can i goto the company i pay the webpage for and not the web designer? bc the web designer has no idea!

Yes, what company is that? You can call them, and ask them for cPanel login information.