Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How can i access my email address, i have no idea, web

Customer Question

how can i access my email address***@******.***
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: i have no idea
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: this webpage was designed for my business, lovemyskinLL.com , the email is***@******.***. i asked tech, who designed my page, how do i access the email , she said idk.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
windows
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no just need explaination
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hello?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

I am still here.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
do you have an answer, I am not paying for secure remote assistance.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Do you want to use a web browser to access your email? Or do you want to use an email program?

I suggest you use an email program so that the settings will be SAVED and all you have to do is send and receive emails without having to enter your password ***** time.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
web browser is what i use at this time, i do not know what ou mean y an email program
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am not concerned about saving email passwords, i travel for business, i can be any computer at any location. i am not locked down to 1 computer all the time
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Ok I understand. But there are 2 ways to access your email account. First is by using a web browser like what you are already doing. Second is by using an email program.

If you want to access your email on the web, it is called a webmail. Here is the link to access your email:

https://lovemyskinll.com:2096/

All you have to do is put :2096 in addition to your website address to access the webmail.

On that page, you enter your FULL email address, and then your password ***** you shall be able to access your email. When prompted as to what email tool to use after the login, you can select ANY of the tools provided on the screen by your email provider.

I hope that helped.
Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok i tried that, it lists 100 site to go on? i don't understand
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i have never logged in here ever, no password, no password ***** option, now what?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Unfortunately, I am not seeing what you are seeing. Were you able to login to your email account?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Do you know the password ***** your email account?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
when i put that link in the brouser it takes me no where
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

I will make the link clickable. Please just click on the link below:

https://lovemyskinll.com:2096/

It should take you to the Webmail login page.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i did that, no password, never used before, no password ***** option, now what?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

You cannot reset a password ***** your email account since the email service is through cPanel (As you can see in the webmail). The reset option is only available in cPanel so you need to access your cPanel account, and the ASSIGN a new password ***** your email account.

Do you know the login credential or information for cPanel?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no never been on cpanel, how do i do that
how will i goto this web address thru the brouser if i at another location
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

You need to contact the website developer who worked on your website since he has that cPanel access. I also suggest that, if you are paying him for the web hosting of your website, you are granted access (he should give you the cPanel login) to cPanel. But if your website is hosted along with the other websites created by this website developer, he cannot give you cPanel access.

In any case, just ask the website developer for the login information of your email address.

Regarding your second question, anywhere you are, with internet connection, you just have to open a web browser, and then go to the link or URL below:

https://lovemyskinll.com:2096/

Then you shall be able to login and access your emails.

I hope that helped.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i already asked them, they said they dont know so thats why im here
and putting the info in web browser lead me no where
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Did he give you the password ***** your email account but you just lost or forgot it?

It is impossible that the website developer did not know cPanel access since they need to put your website files there via cPanel.

Did you get the login page of the webmail?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no, never, horrible mess, horrible busines
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Can you call them and ask for the password ***** your email? They should be the one to help you regarding the password ***** your email since you are paying them for your website and email and they are the one who has access to cPanel.

I am building websites to clients too and I provide all these services to them since I am the one managing their website and email accounts on the web server.

Please try to contact your website developer and ask for the password ***** your email account.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
as i said i already did that. They do not know, is what they told me.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Then you have to ask them to create a new password ***** you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
can i goto the company i pay the webpage for and not the web designer? bc the web designer has no idea!
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Yes, what company is that? You can call them, and ask them for cPanel login information.