Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am having trouble getting my email on Outlook to go to my

Customer Question

I am having trouble getting my email on Outlook to go to my Verizon phone. It went away yesterday. I called Verizon and we worked through everything that they could control and no success. They said to call you because it appears to be related in some way to my password. ?? I get everything on my computer so it doesn't make sense to me that I shouldn't get it on my phone.
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: Since this morning.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Usually on my computer but quite often on my phone.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: With microsoft or Verizon? About an hour with Verizon, you are my first stop at outlook.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything except will I be able to get all of my saved emails back?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. So the problem is getting your Verizon email on your phone, is that correct?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess