Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get; in my email because I lost my password. I only…

Customer Question
I can't get; in...

I can't get; in my email because I lost my password. I only have one. I would really like to get my messages. why do you sometimes need a password ***** get in and other times you don't. I have a message I need to see

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

What do you mean. I change me email I believe last year to gmail but I don't think I reset it. there should be a message from Zion Oil in there I need to see!

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

A laptop. Do not have smart phone or tablet. Usually goes right to email from desktop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Went to Google for help but didn't have a second email for them to send to.I'm largely computer illiterate. My brother says I'm an analog person and he's right

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes tell her to call me with my password *****(###) ###-####or my cell phone at(###) ###-####

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/13/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me your problem or affected email account so that I can check its status and recovery options for you?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess