Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

HAVE LOST TASK BAR WITH THE SEND BUTTON ON IT, SO CAN'T SEND

Customer Question

HAVE LOST TASK BAR WITH THE SEND BUTTON ON IT, SO CAN'T SEND MESSAGES FROM THUNDERBIRD SITE.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: almost everything my limited expertise allows
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can send through the google site
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll do my best to assist you today.

First, please open up a new Compose/Write window in Thunderbird, and then do the following:

Press the ALT key on your keyboard - this will temporarily show the menu bar at the top of the Compose/Write window.

Next, click on the View menu and then click Toolbars, and then click "Composition Toolbar."

This will bring back the missing toolbar along with the Send button.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on one of the five stars at the top of this page > Submit. Thank you,

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 month ago.

If you have any issues with following the above steps, please let me know below and I'll be happy to assist further.

Otherwise if your issue is resolved now, kindly do not forget to submit a positive rating at the top of this page :) Thanks again!