Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My problem is that with your new format I cannot access my…

Customer Question
My problem is that...

My problem is that with your new format I cannot access my portfolios, only their net worth.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my web browser at mgrosskoA

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I go into yahoo, sign in, click on finance then my portfolios and then I pick one of the two, either ko or mag and I get their net worth, not their content

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
my e mail provider is AOL but I use yahoo to monitor my stock portfolios
9/13/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, what specific web browser do you use, AOL, or Interne explorer, or firefox, etc?

An HP with windows 10. As I said, my e-mail is [email protected] but I also use yahoo for my financial data and have my portfolios in yahoo financial. When I try to retrieve them I get their current net worth but I cannot access the portfolios to modify or add to them.

This page will guide you through how to change or edit or add to the portfolios.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN4178.html

If you get stuck or run into any issues let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S

Thank you,

Dustin S