Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to help my wife recover her password to her gmail…

Customer Question
Trying to help my...

Trying to help my wife recover her password ***** her gmail account

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Since yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No someone else messed up her phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

She knows her email address but she is on my email and cellphone for her recovery but we cant get any codes because my phone died

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/13/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 year ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris