Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get my Email as before, I can only receive most

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my Email as before , I can only receive most information through Spam folder !??

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through the web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know several ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No , just reactivate my normal Email delivery connection ?!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/13/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. Are you saying that most of your emails are sent directly to Spam and not to your Inbox?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Using Windows 10 I think ?
Most of it to Spam but occasionally on original E mail in box
I don't want to be charged more than $5.00 as suggested, or else cancel the whole deal. Understood ?!

Thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry about the confusion. You were already charged for $53 deposit. If you do not want to continue, you can request for a refund.

Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

If you want to continue, please tell me so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess