Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Could not get into my account, so i opened a new one,, the…

Customer Question
Could not get into...

Could not get into my account, so i opened a new one,, the phone number is ***** mine, they gave amber s account to me,, i need to get into my old account,,*****@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes got no answer,,help me,

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Set a new account up i lost everything,, that phone number belonged to someone else, i got that number when i bought a new phone last year i am not amber, they gave me her account,

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/13/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the last password ***** you remember working?

1946 5/28

thank you josh,,am i good to go,,,
you mean i cant get into my old account,,