Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have no idea. They changed something. I have had a Spot to…

Customer Question
I have no idea...

I have no idea. They changed something. I have had a Spot to click on and that is it. Don't know that I ever had a pass word. Right now I cannot get my email. Firsts time ever

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Some where a while ago I did change my email. Don't know anything about a password.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Your it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I would just appreciate it if I could just sign in and get my mail which I have done for the past year

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/13/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris