Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot marry it up with both my iPhone and iPad. Want to…

Customer Question
I cannot marry it...

I cannot marry it up with both my iPhone and iPad. Want to go back to MSN. Outlook is too hard for me. Cannot send my outlook mail to anyone. Will not transfer. Help please. Also pay monthly for MSN. Why I do not know. Please help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Months. Ever since they sent me a notice to sign up for outlook I lost my connection and email on my iPad for MSN. Also my phone now won't give me Facebook that I already have on my iPad. Very confusing. I do not want outlook. Want back to MSN.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On iPhone MSN...even though they say I am not connected. iPad only through outlook

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. Lost

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

O

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/13/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris