Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I lock my keyboard mouse. Thank you. Hewlett Packard…

Customer Question
How do I lock...

How do I lock my keyboard mouse. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?

Hewlett Packard laptop. No trouble except it was locked by a computer person because I am 77 years old and trying to use the computer, I accidentally touch the mouse and it changes the font or completely makes the work vanish. So I asked her if it could be done.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I guess a web browsre, it is through Mozilla on line

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing, except for looking at all of the icons, and looking on menu for help. I don't know how to do anything about how to do this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which model HP laptop do you have?