Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have problem with google feed back so they suppose to

Customer Question

i have problem with google feed back so they suppose to leave message in their but they won't reply get back but i want to get back with my email gmail 's [email protected] .com always same common that normal email why do they kepp change it their feature should not have their right to change it leave it alone on my gmail.com same use to be my email never been anything to change it yet always change it the password ***** do they do that they did not inform me nothing at all they won't give me hint my password ***** on it still been struggling with that password several times it won't work so i just it say forgot password ***** click it easier that way they will telling me about my password with that cause problem on gmail always change everymonth and every week nwhy do they do that
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: pretty long ago around 1 and half yrs ago
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: yes still i have cellphone same one email still there but onthing my laptop wont change it i want all the same laptop and desktop andd cellphone all same email and i have not been change with my own email at all but that i click forgot password ***** help throu email
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i tried and tried everytime since almost one month struggling with gmail
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes i want o get back my email same one on***@******.*** never been change it at all i have not change it at all
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Let me know when you can be available so that we can try to recover the password