Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I I have had my gmail account for close to a year I think,

Customer Question
I I have had...

I I have had my gmail account for close to a year I think, but I don't remember my password. I need to get into my gmail. Can you help; me??

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

I just found it a few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

At least 2 or 3 times a day

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Well honestly, I am 82 years old and it is past my bedtime. But I love my gmail account and I don't want to open another one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is that going to give me a password??

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/13/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 11 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

how do you access your gmail on a computer, phone or tablet?