Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is there a number that i can call to get my cell phone

Customer Question
Is there a number...

Is there a number that i can call to get my cell phone unlocked through my gmail

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Cell phone locked up tonight

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Wed browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Called samsung and they said to call gmail so they can fix it through gmail account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Dont think so

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/13/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 year ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris