Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am having a problem with connecting my computer and phone.

Customer Question

I am having a problem with connecting my computer and phone. Whatever I did do I am now unable to forward an email with the data I want to send to someone else. At this point, I just want to undue what I did?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Microsoft Surface Pro Is that what your asking?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Sometimes the phone but mainly my computer through Chrome I believe.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am a senior citizen, so I get confused where I went to and what to do? I was in Google on my computer yesterday and I was turning on buttons: like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think I might have synchronized the phone and computer wrong?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please describe to me further what you meant by "connecting your computer and phone"? Are you trying plug or attach your phone to your computer through a USB cable?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess