Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just sent a message with 4 items.I hope you have it, but I…

Customer Question
I just sent a...

I just sent a message with 4 items.I hope you have it, but I can repeat themif necessary.

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

1. I very much would like to return to the previous email procedure, viz, a direct route to the email, without ads or other options, and using my previous email address and either old or new password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

2.Eliminate the tripartite screen and return to a single large screen. It would make reading the digital NY Times much easier. I use the computer only for email and for looking up a subject.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/13/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris