Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My outlook 2013 for my gmail account will not load, It

Customer Question
My outlook 2013 for...

My outlook 2013 for my gmail account will not load

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

It started this morning and I have been out all day. I just gotten on my computer 1/2 hour ago.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

It is g mail. I just hit my Outlook 2913 icon and it comes up automatically

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I turned my computer off and turned it back on. I then called comcast and they told me to google my e mail account. A strange version of it came up on 2nd screen. It had no flags, delete x, side bar to go up or down, etc,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so i just need it fixed asap.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/13/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you getting any error/message at all when trying to open Outlook now?