Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I tried to change my password for my gmail address; you

Customer Question
I tried to change...

I tried to change my password ***** my gmail address; you online system doesn't accept what I've tried to do and now I cant access my email! Help!

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Just today, over the past hour - i've retried several times, each time I get text message on my cell phone saying I've changed my password, but it never works when i try to get my new email messages...

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my ASUS laptop. But I also want to add gmail to my new iPad...

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know what to try!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That I can't use too elaborate a password ***** I'll forget it. Also, I access my email through Outlook - might this be a complication?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Windows 10

Thank you. What exactly happens when you try to access your gmail email address at the gmail.com website?

No I don't want to pay for this service - I want to speak to a google person not online;

I'm sorry. Like other free email providers, such as Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, etc., Google does not provide live support at all. Please let me know if you'd like me to fix your gmail email issue for you; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.