Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Lost my password to an old email, google says they can't…

Customer Question
Lost my password *****...

Lost my password ***** an old email, google says they can't prove it's mine

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

My email was changed july 2015 to a different pc

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On pc

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Typed my email in then followed google instructions, I get the same answer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This email is my pc's start email, can't find password

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/12/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris