Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Tried to sign in to Uber, with my phone #416-573-1245 and…

Customer Question
Tried to sign in...

Tried to sign in to Uber, with my phone #***-***-**** and username

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***, put was told that they were allready being used!

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

This is the first time signing in. How can this be happening?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is the first time trying to sign up for Uber service!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, who is using my ph. @ username?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/12/2017
Email technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

So to clarify have you tried resetting the password ***** Uber with your***@******.*** account?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey