Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I can;t get in to my E-mail because they now ask for the

Customer Question

I can;t get in to my E-mail because they now ask for the "Master Password" I have never had to enter the password ***** I have had trouble with receiving any e-mails (SPAMS or from my Friends or Subscribed Mail) I reset the Password ***** a new one. And it functioned once. Then again today I can't get into and receive any e-mails. I do not know if Gmail got mad at me for asking them why they can't transmit the Unsubscribed to its original sender. They claim no such e-mails exists????? The important is now to be able to reset the Master password (If needed). I have the gmail password ***** it was accepted by. I don't dare to enter my e-mail address here.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Since Friday
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through the Web browser I do not have any telephone device I have an old Ipad that works sometimes.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am 80 years old and these problems seem beyond me. I used to have an XP and that worked fine. I have tried to find where I could change the Master Password ***** make the Thingy Happy. It does not accept my passw. (78Nordmark58) which I thought was for that. By the way I have never seen that thingy appear at anytime before Friday,
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not what I can think of. My biggest concern is the SPAMS from sex cracy women ( probably just names from the same source. All seem to come out of Argosy University.....
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you using the Mozilla Thunderbird program to access your emails now?