Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

My e-mails opened early this morning, but later in the

Customer Question
morning could the account is...
My e-mails opened early this morning, but later in the morning could the account is missing. I have Windows 10. Had started to look into it but it was taking so long never finished. Am 87 and no computer genius but am completely reliant on my little old PC, Get agitated so be patient.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Yes contacted someone named Ahad but he was very slow and wanted to sell a lot of stuff and needed to get to an appointment so we never finished up. He was a person with Microsoft.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: You are getting technical but think it is through web browser. It is one of the sites that shows on my home page and I just go to the e-mail. Have no phone or tablet.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I simply am not showing any sign of having an e-mail account to open.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Who is your email provider?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist