Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Started having trouble (things fine looong tim) error

Customer Question
Started having trouble (things...

Started having trouble (things fine looong tim) error message when try to open ebook in nook ERROR DIALOG this book has returned loan not on record. it shoes up fine in library of ade

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

Have had it once a while for months now i got couple thru and now have 2 that error

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Waited till book timed out delete and reload ade thast one that seems makes sense and no one ive talked to could suggest anything i have tried

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/12/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris