Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I signed up with gmail to try and set up etransfer with my…

Customer Question
Hi, I signed up...

Hi, I signed up with gmail to try and set up etransfer with my bank and it seemed to me that I needed to get gmail to do that and I linked my outlook with gmail now I don't get my important emails from outlook and I never succeeded in getting my banking set up. Help I really messed up and don't know how to fix this. Yours truly, ***** ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

About 2 days or 3 days think I messed things up on Friday or Saturday and started to notice yesterday nothing was coming

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my tablet my ipad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is all I've done pretty much not very good with this kind of thing. Just started to try and fix this and ended up talking to u

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just really need my outlook acct back and forget about my goggle it didn't work with setting up my bank anyway

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
9/12/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you able to login to your Outlook.com account itself?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist