Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I signed up with gmail to try and set up etransfer with my

Customer Question

Hi, I signed up with gmail to try and set up etransfer with my bank and it seemed to me that I needed to get gmail to do that and I linked my outlook with gmail now I don't get my important emails from outlook and I never succeeded in getting my banking set up. Help I really messed up and don't know how to fix this. Yours truly, ***** ********@******.***
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: About 2 days or 3 days think I messed things up on Friday or Saturday and started to notice yesterday nothing was coming
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my tablet my ipad
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This is all I've done pretty much not very good with this kind of thing. Just started to try and fix this and ended up talking to u
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just really need my outlook acct back and forget about my goggle it didn't work with setting up my bank anyway
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you able to login to your Outlook.com account itself?