Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been hacked and need to reset password, I don't know,

Customer Question
I have been hacked...

I have been hacked and need to reset password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I don't know, I have had the same password ***** at least 5 years now.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Computer and cell phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/12/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the exact message you get when you try to sign into your account?

Please let me know