Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received a message from a former student in Thailand. I…

Customer Question
I received a message...

I received a message from a former student in Thailand. I replied and my reply went to Google mailbox. Will my message every get to Natthida in Thailand. Was I supposed to do something differnt?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

GMail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

From my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know what to try as I have never had this problem before. Always before messages have gone thru even to Thailand.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No - I don't thing so.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/12/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Did she send a message to you through your email? If yes, is your email address ending in @gmail.com?
  3. Is her email address ending in @gmail.com as well?
  4. How do you access your email account? Are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2016? Or are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, or Chrome?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess