Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Close my Hotmail account, Lo Presto. Some time. Computer.

Customer Question
Please close my Hotmail...

Please close my Hotmail account***@******.***, Paul Lo Presto

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

Some time

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just close account what I tried did not work

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/12/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 11 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

A user cannot close his Hotmail account unless he/she does not have access to it.

May I know if you're able to login into your Hotmail account or not.

Click the link: http://hotmail.com

And check if you're able to login or not.

Else, please try to reset your account password ***** clicking the link given below and following on screen instructions

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Now, once you have access to your hotmail account, you can close it as given under:

1. Go to Close your account.
  2. When you're prompted to sign in to your account, double-check that it's the account you want to delete. If not, select Sign in with a different Microsoft account.
  3. Check that the page shows the correct Microsoft account, and then click Next.
  4. Read the list, and select the checkboxes to acknowledge you’ve read each item.
  5. In the Select a reason drop-down list, choose the reason you're closing the account.
  6. Select Mark account for closure.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by(scrolling up) and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Please remember to rate for my time, work and efforts.