Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm trying to sign into uber with no success, tpg, mobile…

Customer Question
I'm trying to sign...

I'm trying to sign into uber with no success

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Tpg

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mobile phone or house phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Havent tried any.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I have signed in but it won't accept my password

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/12/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Have you tried to access your Uber account on a desktop or laptop computer? It will be easier and faster to setup your Uber account in a computer first to ensure that it is active, then just sign in to the Uber app on the phone.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess