Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I ordered magnetic lashes and paid with pay pal and now I…

Customer Question
I ordered magnetic lashes...

I ordered magnetic lashes and paid with pay pal and now I need a copy of the receipt for them. It under Vita Szczesny

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Non yet, i just want to know when they were shipped and I need to show them my receipt from pay pal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think thats it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
I just need my receipt ......am I paying for this?
hello!
9/12/2017
Email technician: jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

This is justanswer.com which offers Expert assistance in many fields. This is a paid service.

Regards
Jins

no thanks forget it