Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a new computer-ASUS-using Chrome-Gmail is completely…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new computer-ASUS-using Chrome-Gmail is completely a mess

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

It is not formatted like old computer-it says I have over 12,000 emails-it is not updating on a daily basis so I have no idea what to do and I need help as soon as possible-Thank you-My name is ***** ***** my gmail address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my lap top and on my phone through browser-using Chrome

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have tried to change settings- but can't get back to original format-it is a complete mess-have never had trouble with email and I am not an expert on how to fix it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Honestly I don't know what else to offer-am extremely confused and frustrated

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/12/2017
Email technician: jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins