Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Second opinion] I don't know who to ask,I tried Google's…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I don't...

Second opinion] I don't know who to ask,I tried Google's phone number and it doesn't work!! I accidentally deleted my Google account, because I thought it had the wrong phone! I am elderly and don't know that much about computers. I use a tablet and now I have nothing on my table...please help!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?

It wasn't my tablet! I thought they had the wrong make of my phone and they had no way to enter a new one,so I accidentally closed my account! When I tried to restart my Google account,it has me blocked out and has erased all my information. Can you please help?

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone or tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know how to troubleshoot anything. When I turned my tablet on it wanted me to sign in,but I erased everything and it wouldn't let me sign in,it wanted me to open new account with different info.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need help restoring my account.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/12/2017
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To see if you can recover your Google account:

1. Visit the password ***** page: https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
  2. Select I'm having other problems signing in.
  3. Follow the steps on the screen to verify your identity and attempt to restore your account.