Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was trying to log into my hotmail account and it told me…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to log into my hotmail account and it told me that I do not have an account. I have an account***@******.*** . Last night I was able to log into my account to retrieve my emails. I have tried several times to fill out the form they asked for online to get into my account safely. But it tells me that I do not have enough information and now I have locked it up. I do not need to lose my email, they are company related. How can I retrieve them? Bob Dyer

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

This is the first time this has happened.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser on my home computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Do not know what or how to troubleshoot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Will I be able to retrieve my email?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/11/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just today

Have you been through the Hotmail account reset wizard?

Thanks

Kris

it tells me that I don't have enough information. I put in my email address and the password ***** did have and it tell me that it is invalid then I ask to give information and it will let me know if they can recover. Then I get an email on my alternate email address that they are unable to do this because I did not give them enough information. I don't know what they want and I am so frustrated. I am worried that I have lost all my business emails.
I locked it by trying too many times. I guess I will wait till tomorrow and try, Don't Under why it wont let me in. It was fine last night.
Is there a telephone number I can call?

Can you tell me If you've ever used a credit card on it?