Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I set up a Gmail account when I don't have a previous…

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set up a Gmail account when I don't have a previous email

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Im just trying to set one up now

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I dont

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ive tried looking foe an email account through G mail and yahoo

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I would just loke to set up a gmail account

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/11/2017
Email technician: Michael Hannigan, Email Expert replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

You don't need a previous email account to open a Gmail account. I can give you the page to go through and we can walk through the setup of a new account.