Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to completely sign off of facebook because of

Customer Question
I want to completely...

I want to completely sign off of facebook because of harassments

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

Its been awhile but people are contacting me an using my info to put me on a dating site causing problems at home please help

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Website

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just want off now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Do you want to delete your facebook account or to deactivate it for a while ?

I want to delete
I paid my 5 dollars and that's all, I just want this done now

Please go to https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account and clcik on the "Delete my account" button

Thank you

feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

please call me at the number I provided and lets get this done

Using a computer, go to this link https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account and click on the "Delete my account" button.

Thank you

I cant log on forgot password, haven't used it for a year, has to be another way
the phone number I used(###) ###-####has been changed because of harassment

If you have not tried yet, please go to https://www.facebook.com/recover/initiate and enter your email address (or mobile number, etc) and click on Search to see if you can reset your facebook password.

If that does not work, please fill out the facebook account recovery form at :

http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=disabled, select yes. Please enter as much details
as possible (also enter your mobile number if you have) to prove that you are the true owner of the Facebook account. Then facebook will verify your account and contact you later.

Thank you