Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have time warner/Spectrum internet service. I can't get

Customer Question

I have time warner/Spectrum internet service. I can't get road runner email address to go online. I have to keep going directly to the time warner mail server to get or send my emails. Why is this?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: TWC
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Safari
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: "reconnecting"
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't want to change my email address. Do providers like time warner/ spectrum tend to serve some emails, gmail, etc over others or do they have to provide service to all? Also I am "computer challenged"
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
hold on for a minute. I want to open my nonworking email. Will this e a permanent fix or a one time fix

It will be a permanent fix.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would like whatever the $5.00 deal is.

The $5 was a deposit. The full cost of this task is $53, which you have already been charged. Do you wish to continue or would you rather that I send in a refund request for you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the refund request please.

Thank you. I will send that in for you now.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
will I get some sort of confirmation for the refund