Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Is possible to retrieve an email from last year?through my…

Customer Question
Hello is possible to...

Hello is possible to retrieve an email from last year?through my google gmail account?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Noticed last week

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web pc

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Went to my trash to recover the email but nothing wonder are there a way to find it through google server.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

The only option you have if it is not in the trash is via the recovery form in the event it is still on the server

This you can access via my link below

https://support.google.com/mail/bin/bin/request.py?&ctx=bugflow_receive31&contact_type=bugs

Allow up to 72 hours for the email to be recovered to your account, if it is not returned in that time, it will not be possible sorry as the email has then been removed.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you