Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Is possible to retrieve an email from last year?through my

Customer Question

hello is possible to retrieve an email from last year?through my google gmail account?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: noticed last week
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web pc
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: went to my trash to recover the email but nothing wonder are there a way to find it through google server.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

The only option you have if it is not in the trash is via the recovery form in the event it is still on the server

This you can access via my link below

https://support.google.com/mail/bin/bin/request.py?&ctx=bugflow_receive31&contact_type=bugs

Allow up to 72 hours for the email to be recovered to your account, if it is not returned in that time, it will not be possible sorry as the email has then been removed.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you