Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I was sending my email reply to Malaya Mazumdar in HYD,

Customer Question

I was sending my email reply to Malaya Mazumdar in HYD, India at***@******.***. My entire text disappeared. please HELP!
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: msn.com
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: the web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: nothing yet
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Outlook
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Jason, I want your phone number please.

I don't give my number out because that is not allowed. If the email is gone, then there is nothing that can be done to retrieve it. Did you save it?