Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to reset my gmail password (i have forgotten it)

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reset my gmail password (i have forgotten it) and I am directed to log in with the e-mail I used to set up the account for help BUT that email is no longer valid. ....help!

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

A couple of years...I solely use gmail now and am automatically connected via my phone and laptop (so I never use the password) but now have to use a different computer and and cannot access my gmail because I can't remember the password.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just please help with this ...

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

When were you last able to sign into your Gmail account?

Please let me know