Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't sign out of a guest computer, Hewlett Packard

Customer Question
I can't sign out...

I can't sign out of a guest computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Hewlett Packard pavilion

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Windows 10 64bit

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only to sign out and when I hit the mail envelope it goes to my e-mail name and password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Only how do I sign out

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
9/11/2017
Email technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You are just needing to sign out of your email?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist