Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have changed my email address but cannot login with either…

Customer Question
I have changed my...

I have changed my email address but cannot login with either the old one or the new one?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

I have just requested this, I suppose I will have to wait but my password ***** lower case has not changed

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Home computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am not computer literate, so the answer is none

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to make sure I can get through on Wednesday to request Adelaide Crows GF tickets

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/11/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 11 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will do my best to help you out in fixing the issue you are facing.
What email you are unable to login to?