Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Paypal are trying to send me an email my email will not

Customer Question
Paypal are trying to...

Paypal are trying to send me an email my email will not except it from you, I have sold my car and the person has put the money into her paypal account, and you are trying to tell me.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Bigpond is the only email i have

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

A usb on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None pay pal cannot get throw to me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

As i dont have a pay pal account how do i get the mony into my bank account

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/11/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Do you have a PayPal account? Or is your buyer suggesting that you create one?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't have one she said she has put the money into her pay pal account, and pay pal are trying to tell me so how do i get the money into my bank account from her pay pal account
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
all i want to know is why pay pal cannot put the mony into my bank account !!!!!!!!!

Thank you for writing back with that information.

I suggest that we do the Secure Remote Assistance so that I can directly assist you in fixing this problem for you.

However, I tried to accept your request but there was a problem from your end. Please fix the error so that we can proceed to the remote session.

Jess

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have just flipping payed for it.

Unfortunately, there was an error from your end that prevents me to proceed with Secure Remote Assistance. Please fix the error so that we can proceed.

I believe you need to contact your bank since they could be blocking the transaction.