Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to name and create a list. Like attendees. I do…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to name and create a list. Like attendees. I do not want them to share it.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Sorry Outlook is the one I am having a problem with. I understand yahoo and gmail cannot figure out Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have searched for answers on the internet and o the out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Bless you!!!!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. By Outlook, are you referring to the email program called MS Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016? Or are you referring to the @outlook.com email address?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Forget it I was told $5 not 53. I know you just work there but the word fraud comes to mind. God bless you

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the confusion. I can see that your question was posted for $53. If you feel this is incorrect and you do not want to continue, here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess