Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant get my old frontier email sent to me yahoo account…

Customer Question
I cant get my...

I cant get my old frontier email sent to me yahoo account kenn18frontiernet.*** to [email protected]**********

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Gmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't had the gmail acc very long 4mos maybe

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Its been about 3years since we had frontier

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What email account are you having trouble accessing? Is it the frontier or the Gmail?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Frontier
No it not that important aready cost to much

Can you please tell me what exactly is your frontier email account so that I can check its recovery options?

no remote
just cancel my subscripition and I will forget that email address thanks

Thank you for that information. Please ignore the prompt asking for remote assistance.

Do you want to cancel your question? I was just trying to locate the webmail settings so that I can assist you in recovering your email account.

But if you want to cancel the question, here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

You have the option to process your refund or ask another question in the future.

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess

Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

If you have access to both mailboxes and can send emails to any others except each other, it basically means a blocking rule or policy in the middle by either one of the email providers or a filtering setting of your mailbox.

Do you actually see any notification telling you the email was not delivered, or just the email was gone and nothing happened?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist