Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not sure if this is where I go but I am having trouble…

Customer Question
I am not sure...

I am not sure if this is where I go but I am having trouble with my account I think I am locked out and unable to get back into my phone with my gmail account. Who do I talk to

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

My phone went to factory setting yesterday tried to reset my phone and it gives me a security error when I try to reset my phone

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through we browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried 2 step verification and verification codes nothing seems to be working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so I just thought I tried everything; I just need my phone

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/10/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You are being requested to use the email the phone was set up with.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

I do not want to pay the 48 dollars so I guess I will find another way

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

You can use the above for that.

Have a great day.

I thought I was going through google? I am confused can you unlock google account

If you have put in back up measures that are current as the agreement you signed up with for your free account,

accessed it and stored the password ***** the pc to recover, and depending on what is on your account.

Google outsources for their tech work due to not staffing for free email accounts. We can try everything possible

if you would like to continue.