Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I signed up a few years ago - never used it - I would like…

Customer Question
I signed up a...

I signed up a few years ago - never used it - I would like to use it now.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

E mail is***@******.*** I tried to get in to sign up but

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None - just got my new password ***** you and when I try to sign up it says I have to redo fields. It says phone number is ***** use, etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so - thank you

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/10/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

With which type of account are you having this problem with today?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason