Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My password was rejected and sea supported to get a call to…

Customer Question
My password ***** rejected...

My password ***** rejected and sea supported to get a call to reset it i guess---please call(###) ###-####--

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Don't know have had it a long time maybe i put a space in accidentally

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On iPad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Turned desktop off and back on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Would like to keep the same password ***** without the number 2

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
9/10/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What password ***** you trying to retrieve? Your question is not clear.

Is this to a computer? Email?

Please leave a detailed message to continue.