Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

When I highlighted an email and pressed delete key this

Customer Question
morning that email was deleted...
When I highlighted an email and pressed delete key this morning that email was deleted and one by one all the emails below it were deleted. I exited thunderbird and turned my laptop off. I just turned it back on and opened thunderbird. New emails loaded and I can't delete any of them. Also I can't delete character in this message using the delete key. I can remove characters onlt by using backspace key..
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: AT&T
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through Thunderbird on my laptop.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Only shutting down and restrating.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
9/10/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 2 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist