Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have had a gmail account for many years and for some

Customer Question

I have had a gmail account for many years and for some reason I am not getting into to my account. My account name is "*****@******.***" what am I doing wrong
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: in the last few days
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have both an iphone and a tablet which I use more often than my computer, however my sewing software is only accessable on my computer. I need to be able to exchange some information in the sewing software and therefore need to get to my gmail account on my computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have just spent the past hour trying repetedly. I am 78 years young and this is most frustrating to get past entering my phone number plus my password ***** and over again
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I appreciate your help from the bottom of my heart.....thank you thank you Pearl Wilson
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Byron replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

I can help you with password ***** Are you able to receive text messages at your

phone with the number that ends in 67?