Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to cancel my wine order that I purchased within the…

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel my wine order that I purchased within the last two hours. I also have a double order for the cat castle. I need one removed

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my ipad

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have typed in how to cancel an order. I have read all the information that was provided and there is nothing that says cancel this order. Every other sire I use has direct phone contact and the matter is resolved within a couple of min. This is ridiculous!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
9/10/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What site did you order your purchases from that you want to cancel one of your items?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I am using an apple ipad

Also, do you have access to a pc of any type?

Many times ipads, tablets, phones etc do not give you full options. If you have one of those,

please try on a computer in a browser and see if there is an option to cancel.

If not, please answer this:

N0, I don't want you to connect me to anything. All I want is for you to cancel two orders. The cat castle and the winemorfer. What is your problem ? This should be a very simple thing. I have, now spent over an hour trying to get this done. I can't bellieve you are making through all of this.

You are referring to an automated system message. I do not have a problem. I didnt send that.

The system sends it for users who need further help as an option only.

I can help you, but i need you to please answer what i am asking and reply carefully.

do you have access to a pc of any type?

If not, please answer this:

All I have is an iPad. I don"t understand why this is such an issue. Just cancel the order. Also there is a duplicate order for the cat tower. I only want one. Save me the problem of having to mailit back. This seems an easy request. I have never had a problem with,any other site.

I am sending you the refund link. The reason i cannot help you is you wont tell me what site you are using and i have

asked many many times.

I cannot get you refund directions/confirm if you wont tell me what site you are trying to get a refund from.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

I don't know what you want. I got it from one of the groupon site. You must have access to these sites.

Perfect! That is what i needed. Please standby and i will get you directions and access communication to confirm.

This is for your wine purchase:

Know the return policy. Groupon has some limitations on how you can return Groupon vouchers. Make sure that your voucher qualifies for a refund, or your request will likely be denied.[1]

• Groupon allows you to return un-redeemed vouchers for three days after the time of purchase. After three days, the sale is final.
  • If you used a voucher but were unhappy with the experience, you can contact Groupon to attempt to get a refund within 14 days of the voucher being redeemed.

Log into the Groupon site. Visit Groupon.com and log in with your Groupon account.

Click your name in the upper-right corner and select "My Groupons". This will open a list of all of the Groupons you've purchased and redeemed.

Click the "View Details" button next to the Groupon you want to return. Remember, you can only return Groupons within the first three days of purchase, and they can't have been redeemed.

Click "Cancel Order". You can find this link on the left side of the screen, above the "Print Voucher" button. If you don't see the link, you're no longer eligible for a refund for that voucher.

Click "I'd like to cancel my purchase". You'll find this link underneath the "Update Order" button.

Select a reason for the return. Use the drop-down menu to select the reason that you are returning the voucher. If none of the reasons apply, select "Other". The reason you select will not affect the outcome of your refund.

Click "Cancel Order" to process the refund. Groupon will process the refund immediately, but it may take a few days for your bank to process it. The money will be refunded to the account that was used to purchase the voucher.

• You'll receive a confirmation that a refund has been issued at the email address you used for your Groupon account.

Consider using the Groupon if you can't refund it. Groupon vouchers can always be redeemed for the original purchase value, even after the deal has ended. If you have old Groupons that you wanted to refund, consider using them to get the original value at the company.

To contact them:

Please review this document:

http://gr.pn/2wiPR5C

If these options do not work, do not give up. Contact them to alter the cat order to one instead of two

and ensure they know you didnt want that wine purchase.

https://www.groupon.com/customer_support

This is all you should need for this request. Please reply back after reviewing.

This is the correct method to get your orders reversed for groupon.

(i have groupon and use it for just about everything. Customer service is usually very

understanding in these matters in my experience)

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am listed as successful and credited by the companies ledger

of solutions finished. If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue as opposed to closing out the question and email

updates between us.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician