Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't find an email address that I set up to back up for…

Customer Question
I can't find an...

I can't find an email address that I set up to back up for my gmail accont should I forget my pass word.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

A year or more

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Last known password ***** security question

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
9/10/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist